Sposter for businesses
By using the right tools, any business can get real benefits from social networks. SPOSTER online brings together all your social networking activities, helps to manage and optimize them, and deliver the best results.
Seamlessly Plan & Publish Content Across Networks
- Cover the Entire Publishing Process – Draft, schedule, queue and post messages to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+ and LinkedIn from one window.
- Plan Your Social Content Calendar – Visualize and manage all your posts across multiple profiles and networks from one beautiful calendar.
- Understand What Resonates – Access individual post-level stats on clicks, reach, impressions and more in the Sent Messages report.
- Advanced Publishing Features – Larger teams enjoy sophisticated tools for message approval, campaign tagging and more.
A Unified Social Inbox to Monitor & Engage
- Never Miss a Social Message – The Smart Inbox brings all your messages from all your profiles into a single, filterable stream.
- Monitor Keywords & Hashtags – Set up and track keywords, hashtags, and locations on Twitter and Instagram right inside the Smart Inbox.
- Stay Organized & Productive – Keep focused on a real-time activity chart, message completion, tasks and message tagging.
Track & Measure Your Social Performance
- Social Network & Profile Reports – View profile and post-level data with Twitter analytics, Facebook analytics, and Instagram
- Premium Engagement & Trends Reports – Measure responsiveness, analyze Twitter trends and benchmark performance against competitors.
- Advanced Social Listening – Dig deep with social listening and hashtag analysis across Twitter profiles, hashtags, and keywords.
- PDF & Data Export – All data can be exported for free into presentation-ready PDF reports or a raw CSV for continued analysis.
Build & Manage Lasting Customer Relationships
- A More Complete Customer Profile – View full Twitter conversation histories, customize contact records and share notes across your team.
- Bidirectional Communication System – Zendesk, UserVoice, and Salesforce integrations enable sales, support and social teams to work together.